Tuesday 21 August 2012

Shape and Form...and the land of Imagination !

I love my trade for one reason and one reason only....within it, anything is possible, life has no boundaries of reality, but is free within the land of imagination.

At work, wherever I am, that sentiment is felt on a daily basis by myself and the staff that surround me.....anything is possible.

Until we enter the kitchen each day we have little idea of what lay ahead, what trickery and expectations of wonder may come our way in the form of orders and request by our valued customers.

Every cake that we make is a memory to them.
A valued memory that  they have had and want renewed in the form of edible affection or a memory we are about to make that will never be forgotten.

From cats to camels, from Louis Vuitton to Chanel....anything is possible , just ask us and take a look at these photos to prove the point...






See you soon ...what will your memory be !!

No comments:

Post a Comment