Wednesday 8 August 2012

Other things we cook !!

I was asked by a friend just two days back if Customised cakes are all that I do..Definately they are a huge part of my trade and I am well renowned for the quality of of cakes flavors and finishes...but Patisserie is so much more !
If you can think it to ask, I'll probably make it for you...
From sugar free menus for customers, special recipes for Ramadan and of coarse on a daily basis cupcakes, whoopee pies, eclairs and some of the delicacies you see below..
Just wanted you to all see the gorgeous food created....and then i'll post some more of this weeks best orders from our Customised cake collection.
dacquoise aux figues fraiche

buche chocolat 
agali roulade

euphorique

tarte d'isis

pomeranian

plaisir arabia

ispahan Cafe 
Let your love see the sweet side within....give cake!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have a rare gift & talent...truly blessed by The Divine Providence, Aaron. Do continue to stay blessed my friend...

    with my best wishes always... Savio Ribeiro

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a rare gift...truly blessed by The Divine Providence, Aaron. Do continue to stay blessed my friend...

    with my best wishes always... Savio Ribeiro

    ReplyDelete