Sunday 19 August 2012

REALITY BITES or How can so many people be wrong ?


I was told today that I must face reality. 
To get real and stop dreaming.
That, what I want to happen,  can not,  because life does not happen that particular way. 
That I can see life , not , from reality’s perspective but through a dreamers…I say how can so many people be wrong considering they all agree with me (see below)…..reality is not, the be all to end all, it is the acceptance of reality which smothers ambition, suffocates our destiny and extinguishes dreams….
I prefer the happier world of dreams, hope, destiny and  imagination…where everything is possible , plausible and perfect..where I can be anything I want to be, where age doesn’t define us, where I am not labelled by the nationality on my passport , where love never dies and where freedom reigns….

Don’t take my word for it, but how can so many others be so wrong…..

Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.

John Lennon


Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
Tupac Shakur

Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams their reality.
Jonas Salk

Reality is something you rise above.
Liza Minnelli

Sometimes you have to look reality in the eye, and deny it.
Garrison Keillor

Reality is the name we give to our disappointments.
Mason Cooley

Common sense tells us that the things of the earth exist only a little, and that true reality is only in dreams.
Charles Baudelaire

Reality doesn't interest me.
Leni Riefenstahl

Reality means you live until you die. The real truth is nobody wants reality.
Chuck Palahniuk

Reality is just a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs.
Robin Williams

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Ray Bradbury


Is our own reality not merely a cause and effect of our own decisions.
Are decisions not,  the only thing as people we have left that are unmistakably and resoundingly the sole creation of ourselves. Proof of our intellect over animals.
Thus reality is what we make for ourselves through our dreams, wishes, desires , hopes and imagination.
Those who believe I don’t live in reality I believe don’t live in it themselves.
To say that they live in reality means they are merely accepting of others interpretations of it and conforming to an experience destined to lead to unhappiness.
To conform to the master plan of government, society, bosses etc is merely becoming a sheep in the world, which already has far too many.
Sheep get slaughtered. 
We are human and were put here to live differently, that’s why we were given the ability to dream, to act on our dreams and to find happiness.
True I don’t know the history of each person that tells me to face reality but neither do they of me.
I’m off to make my own reality…the dreams I dream at night are reality in the making for the following day…
I am here alone, I think alone therefore my actions, my words, my thoughts are the reality I will strive to live by….
Everything else...Unreal…

In my world , the reality is that global warming has nothing to do with nature but the planet is warming degree by degree due to the loss of dreams and imagination and the inaction of humans to live by them. If carbon monoxide is increasing its because there are far too many sheep in the world, following the one in front to an unhappy reality.
As every dream goes un-enacted upon, so too does the planet warm just a touch further…. We must restore imagination and dreams and live by them to restore the world to its boundless potential….reality and our guidance by, our conformity to it,  is killing us.

Hope,  lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams their reality.
Jonas Salk

The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless.
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

No comments:

Post a Comment