Wednesday 22 October 2014

AMENITIES

Read the definition of "Amenity" and it reads

AMENITY
any feature that provides comfort, convenience, or pleasure:

Once the definition is understood, then room amenities within a hotel environment become easy to consider.
As a pastry chef, I am asked to produce room amenities. Little plates of delectable inspiration that relax and pleasure a weary traveller upon entering and settling into their room.
Pastry chefs are asked to create many things, we are the artists of the kitchen and this is what I adore, the freedom to think and let the mind go wild based upon the utensils, ingredients and tools at hand.

I love my job. I love every single part of it and I adore the artistry we are required to produce...all in the name of providing comfort, convenience or pleasure.

Here are some of the most recent amenities created, and some which are merely thoughts in progress and will never see the light of day.











1 comment:

  1. Simply Elegant, Stunningly Amazing! - Venson

    ReplyDelete