Sunday 6 May 2012

GREAT THINGS....just getting started !!!


Great Things …just getting started. !!!




I apologise to those who where following this blog as to my apparent absence for the past few months….but things are about to change folks…we are almost there…!!!

According to an old saying…”all good things come to an end”…and the same could be said for the time of my life I have just been through…it has been amazing…travel to many countries, Vietnam, Philippines, Korea, Canada, USA and the delicacies of so many cultures, fun with friends, time to write and yet again I was published…this time not food and not a solo venture.... but a collaboration with 50 other talented writers…Check out MY BEAUTIFUL BAHRAIN (http://www.bahrainwriterscircle.com/my-beautiful-bahrain/)... and I even bought myself another home to live in …. in yet another country where I do not reside (exactly, how many does a single guy need!!!)…. But you know what….I MISS COOKING SO MUCH !! ...and I really miss customers !!!

Truth is… I have been cooking ....A LOT…but just not commercially !!!.
We have been searching the globe for the right ingredients, looking for the new and the creative in products and equipment and eating plenty , building relationships with our suppliers and testing the products we want to use while simultaneously building our new premises for the new store and the kitchen…

The staff are ready and within days we will be putting the final touches to everything...... Launching soon (a month or close to)  will be the new Patisserie in Abu Dhabi….and I could not be more excited…...….Good things may come to an end, but GREAT THINGS…well they are just about to get started …. Coming soon, the new concept, No names, no locations just yet as it will all be revealed soon enough.....but the first store is open and soon after we hope for stores in multiple locations ,  already there are  two more planned and a solid track for great performance is on coarse…stay tuned for the exciting pics, desserts and commentary of what we are up to….and thank you so much for your patience……. It will be rewarded…!! soon.....

Chestnut and chocolate tart with Vanilla Brulee and fresh figs

Flourless Chocolate and Apple Breakfast cakes

Tartlettes de Marron Glace 

Petit gateau Halwa 

No comments:

Post a Comment